Children's Wholesale Clothing Info

Insight into the children's clothing market. Find the latest trends and way to help your business.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Children's Apparel Dropshipper

Another question that I am often asked is if I know of any dropshippers for children's clothing, especially name brand and boutique. I recently came accross an ad from the boutique line Sophie Catalou. The ad states that they will dropship for qualified online boutiques. Now, I have not contacted them, so I don't know what they consider qualified. If their items are a good fit for your market you may want to give them a call. Here is the link to their site: www.sophiecatalou.com/

Lisa
www.KidsWholesale.Info

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your post, Lisa!
We basically ship to all on-line boutiques with one exception: we do not ship new/current season to the discounters. We, however, will gladly ship past seasons' merchandise. So I would say, most e-stores are qualified.

Sophie Catalou.Co

11:37 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thank you for the added information Sophie!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for a wholesaler that ships boys slim clothing. Anyoine know of one.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home