Children's Wholesale Clothing Info

Insight into the children's clothing market. Find the latest trends and way to help your business.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Children's wholesale clothes buying guide

For a long time people have asked me where I purchase the merchandise for my online children's clothing store. This question has come from eBay sellers, those with children's clothing boutiques and people who own resale stores but also want to add some new merchandise to their store.

This summer I finally put together a complete guide to buying children's clothing at and below wholesale. I know that a lot of people shy away from wholesale information they see online because there people who will take advantage of other on the internet. That is why I wanted to create my own guide.

A lot of the wholesale information that you can buy online are huge lists of "wholesale" companies that the person compiled while doing a Google search. What make my guide different is that is comes from my experience. I help you learn what you will need to purchase at wholesale. I tell you all about the suppliers that I have personally used and give you the tools to find your own reputable suppliers. I also include information that will help you avoid some costly mistakes that I made. You can check out all that is included at Kids Wholesale.Info.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds fantastic Lisa! My husband and I are getting into selling on eBay. I've already had great advice and help from Jenni with toys.

We were interested in selling kids clothes too and this sounds right up our alley. I'll have to look into buying this soon.

Unless you want me to review it in return for plugging it in my newsletter and blog. LOL

PS
You need a feed or email subscription feed for this blog ;) wink wink

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nell,

I am really excited about this book. I have received some great feedback from people who have purchased it.

Lisa

PS I'm sending you an e-mail. ;)

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home