Children's Wholesale Clothing Info

Insight into the children's clothing market. Find the latest trends and way to help your business.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Increase In Desire for Boy's Boutique Clothing?

I had someone ask me recently if I think that boy's boutique clothing is in demand. Going with my instincts and experience I am going to say yes! I think that there is a demand for boy's boutique clothing, and unlike the girl's market, I do not think that the boy's market is saturated. There is definately more room for new sellers of boy's boutique apparel than there is for girls.

From my online store I sold both girl's and boy's clothing. I found that I always sold the boys items very quickly. As soon as I announced that I had new Mis Tee V-Us tees in stock for boys, they were flying off the shelves. The size range that I had the most difficult time keeping in stock for boys was 4-7 and as a mom of a little boy in that size range I do have difficulty finding variety for him. I do think that parents are looking for every day clothing for their boys that will hold up nicely and is a little different than what you se every day at the malls.

Time to give some equal time to boy's apparel!

Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home